Last two weeks was a bit of a packaging time for me. Also, Praveen was sponsored $3000 by Gitlab, for the packaging work and he started it a few days back (check for #debian-gitlab-months in Diaspora). That meant my packages were uploaded quicker, :D. The packages I worked on are
- omniauth-multipassword -- OmniAuth strategy to use different password strategies
- slack-nofitier -- Ruby wrapper for posting to slack webhooks
- logger-application -- add logging support to Ruby application. Remember the issue with mono-logger and Ruby 2.2 mentioned earlier?
- delayed-job-active-record -- ActiveRecord backend for DelayedJob
- timfel-krb5-auth -- Kerberos binding for Ruby
- omniauth-kerberos -- OmniAuth strategy for Kerberos - Waiting for Praveen to upload
- rack-oauth2 -- Rack interface for OAuth 2.0
- jquery-scrollto-rails -- library to use jQuery scrollTo with Rails
- underscore-rails -- library to use underscore.js with Rails
- torquebox-no-op -- emulate TorqueBox APIs outside of TorqueBox
- devise-token-authenticatable -- token based authentication for devise
- redis-actionpack -- Redis session store for ActionPack
devise-token-authenticatable was my 50th package to Debian. It has been an awesome experience so far with the Debian Ruby Team.